Re: NC: List of Very Short Books- and springs and electrical stuff

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: NC: List of Very Short Books- and springs and electrical stuff
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 08:20:46 -0800 (PST)
Dear Trevor,

I howled with laughter at your shortest automotive book at your URL.

BTW, I've replaced the rear springs on my B-GT. Have you or anyone else
any idea of how much arc there should be in the rear leaf springs when
they are properly installed?

Finally, I've been trying to trace down a short in my horn circuit in my
70 b-gt and have not been successful. It appears when I move the rear part
of the wiring harness, the short "goes away". Unfortunately, this time,
the circuits controlling the rear brake lights and the direction
indicators have stopped working too- but they have not caused any fuses to
blow, nor has any smoke escaped the lucas wiring.

Have any of you replaced the wiring harness? Is is as much a pain in the
ass as I think it is going to be?