First MG work Successful! (halfway)

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: First MG work Successful! (halfway)
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 18:36:47 -0600
    Hooray! I've completed (halfway, at least) my first MG mechanical work
with success. The new cylinders, shoes and s/s hose went on the back
yesterday and I bled today and took for a spin. The car actually stops now!
    For all the first-timers out there like me, this is NOT a difficult job,
just be prepared for the usual knuckle skinning and cursing associated with
springs, clips, etc., and allow twice as much time for the job first time,
it had been a long time since I worked on brakes.
    Now for the new rotors, pads and hoses next weekend, hopefully this will
make an even more dramatic improvement, since it's still not showing
whiplash-inducing stopping power...or will my stock MGB ever do that?
hmmm....

Dan
Blissfully Bleeding from Bludgeoned knuckles
'73 B
Ft. Knox, KY