For sale at Auction

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For sale at Auction
From: Peter <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:50:27 -0800
Passing this along from local shopper rag.
        "69 MGB Roadster Convertible(sic) - 1969 MGB Roadster red convertible,
car has been restored to a 3-4 condition with no rust and in very good
running condition, few defects and plus books and extra parts. Owner is
moving out of state and will be at the sale. Car sells at 1 PM with
minimum opening bid of $2,500.
        1969 MGB cleaned and primed body shell in crate and $600. worth of new
and used parts, the shell and parts will be sold subject to owner's
acceptance after the car sells." (end-quote)
        This sale will be Sunday Feb. 15th 10:30AM CST.
        Located approx. 15 miles north of Madison, Wisconsin on HWY 51 (aka
39).  at the Univ. of Wisc. Arlington Research Farms Public Events
Building. 5.5% sales tax applies.
        I can fax the complete auction listing should anyone want.
This is a 5 family combined estate aution. This is the only car or car
related item.
        If anyone is interested I can supply directions.
        No personal financial interest .. just a pass along w/ usual
disclaimers.    Cheers   Peter
        (I wont even be in town)
--
World Wide Auto Parts of Madison