Group 26 Battery Sale

Subject: Group 26 Battery Sale
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 98 20:45:09 UT
List,

Was down at a parts store today, Parts America, and they have a 450 Cold
Cranking Amp, 65 month warranty, Group 26 Battery on sale for $33.99.  It's
called the "Tough One".  For the budget minded, this is the battery to use if
you're thinking of converting your B from dual six volts to one 12 volt - it
will also fit the RB B.  I know this store has some type of association with
Sears as they sell Craftsman tools.  Sorry, I have no phone number and the
sale is good till 2/14.  Usual disclaimers ...

Dr. Doug