Re: Electrical woes

To: BobTorrens@aol.com
Subject: Re: Electrical woes
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 13:06:55 -0500 (EST)
Bob when you say continues to run, do you mean it runs as if the ignition
is still on? If so you need a diode spliced into one of the alternator
wires. What is happening is the alternator is sending power back into the
run on valve and it continues to run. There are several on the list that
will be able to tell you what size diode you need, I'll have to look at
the job I did to tell you which wire to cut and splice. If you need the
info email me.
...Art