MG's for Sale

To: "MGS@autox.team.net" <MGS@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG's for Sale
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 98 22:07:27 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Got a call last night . A friend referred this lady to me who  is having to
sell her fathers  " stuff"  since he is now bed ridden,   Among  his stuff
are two 1968 MGB's  which are  " in need of repair " . Price is  " around "
500 dollar for the pair.  I'll  be going to look at them  tomorrow or friday
.
Since I have enough "stuff" with  my BGT driver,  a complete parts car, and
two LBCs waiting for restoration,  unless these cars turn out to be pure
gold they are up for grabs .  They are located in North Texas  and I'll be
happy to post  my findings to the list this weekend.
  let me know if  your  interested

Bob Nogueira
PS :  I always look first!!!  ten years ago I went to look at  "'some Morgan
parts " that  club members had been talking about for some time but no one
bothered to check out.  Picked me up 1958 Morgan  Plus 4   factory  race
special   minus engine and rear axle for 200 dollars .