Re: Archives of postings

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Archives of postings
From: Paul Hird <paulhird@club29.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:26:08 +0000
Larry,

Yes please.  I've tried accessing the mailing list archives on the
Team.Net Archives web site but my browser reports that the site can't be
found.  If you could email them to me that would be great.

Paul Hird

In message <199802121710.MAA16352@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Larry Macy
<macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> said .....
>>Can anyone tell me how I can get hold of postings made between 20th Jan
>>and Feb 3rd '98?
>>

>>Paul Hird 1975 MGB Roadster
>>

>I get the digest on another account (just in case I miss a hot debate on
>MS or Windsheilds or something) If no one else offers I will send them to
>you. They are on the home computer So it will be tonight at the earliest.
>
>Larry Macy
>78 Midget

Paul S. Hird
Tel. 0118 977 4448