Re: test drive

To: danray@bluegrass.net
Subject: Re: test drive
From: miker15@juno.com (michael j robson)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:44:07 EST
On Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:43:11 -0600 "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
writes:
>    Having just been through this recently, offer him what you think
>its
>worth, no matter what the price. Explain why you only think it's worth
>amount.
>    Keep looking while he mulls over your offer, if he doesn't take
>it.
>There are plenty of other Bs out there, expecially Rubber Bumper Bs if
>that
>is your desire. I found a great '73 for a great price after many
>months of
>searching about 3 hours away from my house. Don't get fixated on one
>and buy
>it, but look at and drive others. That's the only way you can make
>sure you
>have found THE ONE.
>Search the internet and AutoTraders to give you an idea of prices.
>If you have any more questions about "the search" feel free to ask me.
>Hope this helps and Good Luck!
>
>Dan

Sean, - Dans advice is sound - if you dont feel good about this  one look
at others!
make comparisons  -hehe you might find this is the best one in the end -
but you need to find that out,..... -I'd tend to agree that 1500 -
perhaps up to 1800 is probably right provided the seller gets it through
the VA safety inspection before you take it.

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]