Re: Need Seat Belt Receiver -- Interchangability

To: "Kelvin Dodd" <kdodd@West.net>
Subject: Re: Need Seat Belt Receiver -- Interchangability
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:30:27 -0600
Kelvin:
Now that's good info! My belts are original, and the rectractors work
fine(well, with the usual fiddling, no worse than any other car with
retractors, and better than any airplane seatbelt I've experienced). This is
a subject not covered anywhere that I have seen. Seems like all the
distributors want you to go and buy the whole kit!
I do suppose that there's also a risk of trying another make/model receiver,
clicking it in and getting it stuck!
Mine might be missing because another not nearly so ethical LBC owner needed
one.
Thanks
Dan