First real Drive and Brake Job

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: First real Drive and Brake Job
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 18:43:31 -0600
Well, an eventful weekend so far (a long one for me).
Took the B for its first cross country drive with the SO. It turned out to
be a little too chilly for her and it messed up her hair....ahhh well, she
was smiling as she shivered and complained. Took a cruise around the entire
Ft. Knox military reservation, zooming past the leaf barren, muddy landscape
made me really look forward to full bloom and warm breezes here in Kentucky!
The looks and waves were fun, its been a while. The kids seem to love this
car the most!
The heater helped keep the toes toasty at least, but I started to get that
"wire/plastic-burning" smell only on hard uphill climbs at about 55 mph or
faster...turned the fan switch off and no more smell...hmmmm. Any ideas?
Dan
'73 B