Re: Jingoism at its best

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Jingoism at its best
From: SndMn19@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:27:04 EST
  Trevor Boicey wrote: "If you consider the results of the match...."
Match??!?  I knew it was a mistake to open our game to people who think
cricket is a sport and football is played with a round ball.
BTW - on the maple trees in my yard, the leaves hang stem up.  All right, not
at the moment, but come Spring they will.  Let's see, Spring...around here
that's about three more weeks.  How are things up there in Calgary??
Yeah I know, we're all on the Same Team but that's no reason to curtail some
good-natured ribbing, is it?

Ray Dilfield
'58 A   <---  look! LBC content
'71 Triumph Tiger