'Shop' Question w/LBC -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgguyc100@newedge.net
Subject: 'Shop' Question w/LBC -Reply
From: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:32:58 -0500
Definitely brake parts cleaner.  It's made to remove petroleum and not
leave a residue (although some brands do worse at the residue than
others.)  That the manifold is very porous might be a problem, but at
$1.49 a can it's a good bet.  I try to keep a few cans around.  It's one
of those all-purpose things.

My current favorite brand is Berryman's, and I'm completely unimpressed
by Prestone.

Matt Kulka
'74 B

>>> Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net> 02/17/98 08:50pm >>>
Yo, listers..

The exhaust manifold for my B returned from the sandblaster looking oh
so
perfect, save for the giant hand-print...

How can I clean the cast iron surface of it's hand print - spray carb
cleaner? I do not want any residue of any kind to interfere with the
paint
treatment.