Re: New 'member' : Rene and Marion van Maanen

To: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Subject: Re: New 'member' : Rene and Marion van Maanen
From: BILL GLANVILLE <glanvill@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 11:27:31 -0500
Rene,
Your GT should have an electric fuel pump. Turn key to the first position
and listen for the fuel pump clicking. When it stops cliking, continue
starting the automobile. You have no need to pump the gas -throttle, just a
small amount of depression may help. Of course slowly release the choke as
the engine warms.

--
Bill Glanville   '52 MGTD '58 MGA
Scottsville NY   '59 MGA  '67 MGB