Re: touchup paint

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: touchup paint
From: John Hunt <johnhunt@ece.ogi.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 14:41:46 -0800 (PST)

Joseph:

You might try:

  Tower Paint and Decorating
  Oshkosh, WI

800-779-6520  http://www.towerpaint.com/

16 oz. custom mixed spray cans lacquer or enamel

$12.95 ea. 1-5   $9.95 ea. 6 or more

+ .95/can shipping + $4 handling /order

For an extra $12.95 they will match to the
color sample you send.

A friend at work got a few cans for touchup paint for
his vintage Volvo and was very pleased.

I thought I'd give 'em a try.  I was impressed
when I called and asked for "'68 MGB, pale primrose"
the response was, "sure, how many cans would you like".

I got 2 cans for my '68 B to redo the engine
compartment and for general touchup use.

It was a nice color match and appeared to be excellent
quality paint.  For small touchup jobs you can simply
spray into a jar or can and then use a brush.

John Hunt