Re: Why am I being removed?

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Why am I being removed?
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 15:23:32 -0800 (PST) (23:23 UT)
>I am no longer receiving mail from the list, and this isn't the first time
 I've been removed, this is probably the 3rd time.  Are we automatically
 removed if we don't submit?? Could someone please reply directly to me with an
 explanation? Thanks!
< Wiz

 Have you sent the adequate bribes to Mark?  Have you been respectful to
your MG lately?  Have you adhered to a devoted regimen of preventative
maintenance?  Have you dutifully offended David Deutsch?  You haven't
coveted any other marques, have you?

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*