Re: Moss-europe site

To: renevm@support.neth.hp.com
Subject: Re: Moss-europe site
From: "Danko Roozemond" <Danko@dutcosi.ct.tudelft.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:52:23 +0100
In message Rene and Marion van Maanen writes:
> Hi all,
>
> The web site http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/ seems out of order.
>
> Since I am new to this list, I would like to know if it has moved,
> eliminated, or something else.

The site is up and running (just moved, out of order for a while, and not given
to much publicity. Can be found at the following URL:

www.mossint.co.uk

Don't expect to much about the site.

Good luck
Danko

Please feel free to reply to d.roozemond@ct.tudelft.nl
MG TD '53    (to become toy after (DIY) restauration)
FIAT 500 '69 (small, utterly slow : 56 mph max, though good fun to drive)
MG BGT '72   (the real daily driver)