GOT it on the road!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: GOT it on the road!
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 18:45:15 -0600
Its chilly in the morning here, so I hop in the evil SUV and go to work. By
lunchtime, the sun is out and its going on 60 degrees. Since I live on post,
about 3 minutes from work, I eat lunch at home. But I park the "Darth Vader
of the Auto World", pull the cover off the MGB, and take the LONG way back
to the office -- for the second time this week! Woohoo! Ft. Knox has some
fun roads, known to the trainees as "misery" and "agony", but pure joy for
an LBC driver! The rest of the afternoon's computer-induced briefing prep
and drudgery is altogether insignificant in the big scheme of things after a
drive like that! Maybe the B WILL be a "daily driver", at least when rain
isn't in the forecast and the temps get comfy! For that matter, maybe
replacement of the top has just jumped up on my to-do list!
I love this car!

Dan
'73 B