Re: Get it on the road

To: "James E Kearman" <mgb_73@juno.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Get it on the road
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 08:26:21 -0600
Good advice, Jim:

I've been running the MGA to work with the top down for the last two weeks.
Keep the tonneau cover half-on and the heater full-on. A 22-mile round trip
through a remote section of the Mark Twain National Forest. It certainly
improves my daily outlook.

Regards,

David F. Darby
White River Valley, Missouri