Opinions/Comments wanted

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, Carol <car@intersatx.net>,
Subject: Opinions/Comments wanted
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 18:36:33 -0500
Hi Listers,
     As you probably know, my knowedge of things MGB is nil except for a
copy of Clausager's book. I truly respect the collective wisdom of you
folks on this list and am asking for some of your help, please.

     Tomorrow morning (Sunday) I'm going to look at a possible addition
to the family. It's a 67 MGB Roadster described as:
      "Easy restoration, solid floors and rockers, unmolested under the
hood (sic). BRG with wire wheels, black interior and top. 52,000 miles,
believed original. Not registered since early 70's. Needs upholstery,
carpet, top, paint, lower fron fender rust repair..
4 speed. Could run, hasn't in a few years. No title."

The car's history is known. Seller seems to be a very knowledgeable,
ethical person with multiple B's in the garage. Probably available for
about $1500.  I'd really appreciate any and all comments and/or
suggestions/flames, etc.  I've decided that I want to restore a pre-smog
roadster for daily driver duties by May '99, but without torch work.  It
looks as if Lazarus (my TD) may lose his 'only-child' status after all.

TIA,

Bud Krueger
52TD