Re: Funny occurance

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Funny occurance
From: ROBRTM3 <ROBRTM3@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 00:47:32 EST
Hi,

Just wanted to run this past y'all.  Perfect day for a drive in the 77 MGB
here in Katy,TX ; so I ran around a bit and dropped by and picked up a friend
and the car started stalling; starting only after the passenger gets out.
Passenger weighs 240, I weigh 245.  The only deductions I can make are that
there was too much weight in the car or the passenger tilted the car just
enought to the right to mess up the fuel delivery some way.  The gas tank is
new, the carb just rebuilt and the fuel pump is an older after market
electronic type, facet I believe.  Any Ideas? And please, no jokes about the
weight, I know I need to loose a few pounds, and besides I'm 6'3" and carry it
well. ha

Thanks
Robert Murray
Katy, Texas