BGT Rebuild sequence

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BGT Rebuild sequence
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 13:55:05 +0000
I know this may sound odd but has anyone out there actually kept a
record of how they re-attached everything from a 67 BGT that has been
completely stripped out for painting?
In other words, what went in first, followed by the next item...until
you were looking at the finished product.
I'm getting a little frustrated, adding, then taking off items, because
something else preceded it before it went together properly.
It's been 8years since I stripped everything out and while I've
identified most parts bags, the memory of what came out in what order is
somewhat(very) hazy. If I find out the proper order, the re-assembly
should be quite easy...."Assembly is the reverse of the above", yeah,
right!!
I'll try to keep an order for the next person requesting this info.
And is it my imagination or has the B got 2 million more parts than an A
or TD or did I forget to put lots of stuff back?

Cheers,
Dave Houser