Re: HELP! Need advice QUICK!

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: HELP! Need advice QUICK!
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 21:42:31 EST
On Mon, 2 Mar 98 13:22:32 -0500 Larry Macy
<macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> writes:

>OK I'll bite - why does the 75-78 Midget have the same thingy The
>wiper
>stalk Has an obvious switch but it don't do anything. Was there ever
>an
>overdrive for the Midget? Phil?
>
>Larry Macy
>78 Midget

Cause MG, in its infinite wisdom, used the same switch for the MGB as
well as the Midget. There is only one part number for that switch,in any
given year. Whether you have a Midget, an OD MGB, or a non OD MGB.
 There never was an OD (factory installed) on any version of the
Spridget. I have heard of a recent OD conversion for the 1500 Midgets,
availible from across the Atlantic Pond.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]