Seals,Seals and more Seals

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seals,Seals and more Seals
From: Marten Dubourcq <dubourcm@db.erau.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 12:14:16 -0500 (EST)
I'm about to have my 73B resprayed from bare metal and I want to renew
all the body seals including the windscreen, doors, head lights, etc.
Anyone have any advice on how to go about buying these seals.  Should I
just buy them individually from say Moss?  I know British Victoria sell
kits which include most of them!!  I added some prices up and it looks
like it will cost me somewhere around $150.00!  Does that sound right?
Any suggestions appreciated!!

Marten..  73B