Re: Yesterday on the BBC, more about cats....

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Yesterday on the BBC, more about cats....
From: mgb_73@juno.com (James E Kearman)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:24:28 -0500
On Mon, 2 Mar 98 20:41:26 +0100 palte@rt.el.utwente.nl (Bert Palte)
writes:

>One of the measures the Vietnamese government has taken, acoording to
>the
>generally well-informed
>BBC, is to, at least temporarily, prohibit the use of cats for human
>consumption .......

After I shot a rat in our radio room late one night, we decided to get a
cat. They were pretty hard to find in Vietnam but we got one. The people
we asked must have thought the gringos were expanding their culinary
tastes. Our cat ate so much we thought she was pregnant, even though
there were no other cats in the area. She liked to jump on our heads when
we were sleeping...

I don't recall ever seeing an LBC in Vietnam but there were lots of LFCs,
and a guy down the way from our camp had a 53 Chevy with the top cut off.
I wonder how it cornered?

Anyone want to go into business shipping cats to Vietnam?

---
Jim Kearman
Florence, MA - USA
1973 MGB Roadster

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]