Re: Books

To: "Mark Purtell" <purtell@students.uiuc.edu>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Books
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 23:22:04 -0600
Hello Mark:

Here are a few books that I found helpful:

Original MGB, Anders Clausager,  ISBN 1 870979 48 6

Illustrated MG Buyer's Guide, Richard Knudson, ISBN 0 87938 169 8

The MGA, MGB, and MGC, Graham Robson, ISBN 0 900549 73 4

Someone already mentioned the invaluable Porter restoration book, and, of
course, a factory manual belongs on the bookshelf as well.

Good luck,

David F. Darby
Ozark Highlands, Missouri USA