Parts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Parts
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 16:28:16 EST
<<Dave - hehe - the really scary part is when you're finished and theres
some bits left over!! ->>

We had one guy rebuilding one of the early (horrid) MGA gearboxes with the 3
sets of loose layshaft bearings that you have to pack into the gear with
grease, fit to the box, and then slide the layshaft in.

Waited until he was bolting the shifter back on and pointed out the single
bearing roller (that we had planted) still sitting on the bench.

We did take pity and tell him (from a distance) before he tore it apart again.

Bill S.