Re: Side Mirror! Shot!?

To: Marten Dubourcq <dubourcm@db.erau.edu>
Subject: Re: Side Mirror! Shot!?
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 09:12:22 -0500 (EST)
        You can cut a new piece of glass and in glue it in place. I did
this
once to avoid paying $50 for just the glass. I used a mirror tile that I
bought at Kmart, but any old mirror would do.
Break the old glass out then make a pattern by putting a
piece of paper over the metal backing. If you can't get it right try
again. If you still can't get it right then buy a new one. All you will
have wasted is a buck and some time.
...Art