progress report

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: progress report
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 22:06:02 -0500 (EST)
Well, the MGB painting project is one step closer to being done.  Tuesday I
took the doors and an old, rusty trunklid to Redi-Strip in Indianapolis.
They said it would be 5 working days, but by Thursday they were done.  I
haven't been back there to pick them up, but I saw some other panels that
they had done in their shop, and they looked like new.  Not even any flash
rust!  When I get mine back, I'll let you all know how they came out.  I
was hoping to have it done and back together by spring, but I'm a little
behind schedule.  It's not my fault, really.  Spring seemed to arive here
in early January this year.  Of course, if the B was roadworthy, Murphy's
law would take effect, and we'd have 4 feet of snow on the ground until
early June.  OK, so I'll have it done by summer.(Maybe!)

Calvin Krug

Poke me with a fork, I think I'm done.