Beer

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Beer
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 08:34:04 -0500
There was an international conference for brewmasters in Dallas, Texas.
 Three of the gentlemen there found that they got along really well, and
hung out together for most of the conference.  Ian worked for Guiness, Bill
worked for Anheuser-Busch, and Chuck worked for Coors.  At the end of the
last day, they decided to go out for a last beer together.  On arriving at
the bar, the bartender asked each what they would have.

Bill spoke up first; "I'll have a Budweiser, the King of Beers."
No to be outdone, Chuck responded; "Let me have a Coors Light, the Silver
Bullet won't let you down."
Ian looked at the other two men, thought a moment and said; "I'll have a
glass of milk."
Bill and Chuck shot Ian a questioning look but said nothing.

Second round, same thing.

Finally, at the third round, Bill and Chuck were emboldened enough to ask
why Ian was drinking milk.

"Well", Ian said with a twinkle in his eye, "If you two gentlemen weren't
going to drink beer, then neither was I!"

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net
'77 Midget (and an empty bottle of Guiness Stout on the workbench)