Dashboard Lighting

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dashboard Lighting
From: Tom McLaughlin <tomm@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 15:10:56 -0600
Ok so I finally got tired of not being able to see the temp guage and
spedometer at night on my 77B.  I found the bulb in the temp guage, oil
pressure guage, fuel guage, and clock, but:

*** Where are the lights for the Spedo and Tach?  The manual shows them in
the back of the instrument, but I cannot find them.  What am I missing?

*** I tried 14 volt bulbs from Radio Shack which were way too dim and then
6 volt which will wear out quicker, but who cares.  These are still pretty
dim.  I have seen some postings on this before, but cannot find them in the
13021 messages in my MG Stuff mailbox.  Has anyone found a way to
"brighten" the dash without serious modifications?

Any help would be appreciated...

Tom
77B
96 300ZX