Re: MGB Jack Failure - Jack Points

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB Jack Failure - Jack Points
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 18:22:06 -0600
This brings up a point I've been meaning to ask.
I've been getting tired of using the stock jack -- luckily my tubes and
sills seem fine.
What are THE best jack points on this car? Are the "A" arms ok on the front?
I've read somewhere that the points in back where the forward of the leaf
springs are connected is ok...
What's the consensus from the experts?
I'll need to buy a scissors jack I guess, my 10 ton bottle jack won't fit
under the car anywhere!

Dan
'73 B