Re: Transmission Filler (Tools)

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Transmission Filler (Tools)
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 00:08:33 -0600
I've got you beat for a cheap tool. The cheap rubber straps you buy these
days have metal s-hooks on each end. The straps weather quickly but the
s-hooks make a good tool for fishing through the tranny tunnel to snag the
dipstick.

I must have 20 of them hanging off the side of the tool box.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6