77 B for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 77 B for sale
From: Dan Borrego <rdb@hooked.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:49:04 -0800
I don't ordinarily see postings for sale items on this list so please be
easy with the flaming if I making a mistake.

I'm selling my 77 B. The car is in good condition overall. Color is
chartreuse (don't blame me, some guy in Abingdon named it, not me.)
Interior and top are black. The body has a few flaws including a two inch
"crack of doom" but the paint still shines. Interior is very good there are
no rips or tears in the upholstery, the carpet is perfect, there is only a
small crack right in front of the tonneau stud on the dash. Mechanically
the car is sound. It's recently been smogged and runs well. The tonneau and
cover for the top are in good condition too.
I really don't want to sell it to some young yahoo off the street that
doesn't know sqaut about LBCs.

I know it's got rubber bumpers, but it still turns heads. $3000 firm.
Email me at rdb@hooked.net