MGA in Machine Design

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA in Machine Design
From: mgb_73@juno.com (James E Kearman)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:45:40 -0500
Machine Design is a free magazine for mechanical engineers. I'm not a
mechanical engineer so I just get it for the pictures, not the articles.
Anyway, Allegro MicroSystems, Inc has an ad for Hall-Effect sensors on
page 163 of the March 10 issue, featuring a spiffy looking red MGA
roadster.

The theme of the ad is "The Answer For Detecting Direction," and the
photo shows an attractive blonde applying lipstick while a gent in
"sportscar" attire scratches his head and stares woefully at a map.
Behind the split-rail fence, a farmer points down the road with one hand,
while holding a pitchfork in the other.

Allegro MicroSystems' website is www.allegromicro.com; their phone number
is 508-ALLEGRO. They're in Worcester, MA.

Cheers,

Jim

---
Jim Kearman