NON-LBC - Opel GT Question

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: NON-LBC - Opel GT Question
From: Christopher Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 15:21:13 -0500
Thought I would troll for some answers from the list - seems like there =
are a lot of people on the list who have experience with other than =
LBC's.

Saw a very attractive Opel GT for sale this ayem.  Don't know nuttin =
bout dem little furrin cars, but thought y'all might.

I have always liked the looks of these cars, sort of a 2/3 scale Ferrari =
or somthing.  Are they decent cars?  Can a 6' 4" driver sit in one a see =
out (unlike my MGB with the top up BTW).  I've never seen one at any =
local SCCA or Vintage race events - does this mean that the cars doesn't =
live up to it's sporting pretentions (kinda like a vintage version of =
the Mercury Capri ragtop of the early 90's?)

Any opinions, rumor speculation or experience her?

Regards,

Chris Delling