RE: The next MG

To: "Rick Morrison" <gofastmg@juno.com>, <padre@billman.kuntrynet.com>
Subject: RE: The next MG
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:25:28 -0500
Rick et al,
As I have mentioned here in the past, my 74B is a dialey driver.  365 days a
year to include snow storms.  Now I'm not foolish, I usually stayoff the
road in extremely sever weather, but my B usually will go where others dare
not.  I'm convinced that rear whell drive and the weight for size has much
to do with it!!

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm