Another Good'n

To: chris@thames-language.demon.co.uk, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgworld@chp.ltd.uk
Subject: Another Good'n
From: nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 16:50:06 +0000
Phil/Listers

Congratulations on another great instalment of MG World - it just popped=20
through the mailbox :-)
Some of you guys over the otherside of the water say that you have not seen=
=20
MGW.........When we were over your side the week before last, MGW was=20
available in most of the larger bookstores along with the other LBC mags.

Cheeeeeers

Chris Nevard
<spridgeteer@yahoo.com>    - home
<nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> - here at work :-(

P.S Thanks to this list we found some excellent microbrews in Boston -=20
 thanks again - and we did see 2 MGBs!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-- =20
 ------------
On 11/3/98 11:26 pm Chris Davies said

>I'm probably sounding really daft here, but what's a sedan? I keep
>reading this term both here and in the british cars list, but haven't
>heard it anywhere else!

It's a saloon.

BTW. If you here an American talking about a "coop", it's nothing to do
with chicken houses, just a weird way of saying coupe! ;-)

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk