Re: Chunnel question

To: Bert Palte <palte@rt.el.utwente.nl>
Subject: Re: Chunnel question
From: Rene and Marion van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 21:53:42 +0100
Bert Palte wrote:
> I wonder at which side of the road you drive through the tunnel...
>  the R.H. side (as in France) or the L.H. side (as in Britain)?
> Or, do you have to cross over, half-way?

Are you kidding, Bert?
I learned that you put your car on a train which will take it over.

If I have the parts I at least would have the conversion time.......

I took my MG from Harwich to Hook of Holland in january, by the new
Stena Ferry. On the passenger floor all things were falling out of the
cupboards in the taxfree shop. (This because of the wind: force 6/7.)

I was a little scared then.

--
Rene and Marion van Maanen
Netherlands Europe