Trip Report

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trip Report
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 00:16:20 -0500
Well, I've spent that last five nights in Manhattan: The Land of $19
Cheeseburgers where half the cars on the street are cabs and all of them
are dented.

The entire island of Manhattan should be given back to the Native
Americans except then we'd have to find a final solution for the New
Yorkers.

Some of the local talent offered to (finally) take me out to dinner. I
got to meet Mike Robson and David Deutsch. These are really fun people
and I want to thank them for their hospitality.

Mike took inordinate interest in the dirty movie channel at the hotel
and David displayed considerable knowledge of restaurants that catered
to people with herpes.

See! We're a diverse group.

LBC Content: We went and looked at a 1962 MGA MkII in need of a total
restoration that the owner is "asking" $4,000. It's in New Jersey just
across the river.

(If you will excuse me, there is a Mylanta bottle with my name on it.)

Bob Allen, Kansas City, and finally I get to leave New York tomorrow!