Re: British Automotive, and Tappet Covers.

To: Christopher Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: British Automotive, and Tappet Covers.
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:21:14 -0800
Gush away, Chris....

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to this equipment.  A violation of the
aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover
actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.