Re: gona see her monday

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: gona see her monday
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 12:27:41 -0700
Good advice Mike.  Let me add that I don't know why Adam is waiting until
Monday.  I have lost too many bargains by waiting only to find that someone
else talked the "old boy" into a "quick look" on Saturday and bought the
car on the spot.  Get over there Adam * now * and get the car or walk away.
You'll never forgive yourself if you wait, then find someone else has
scooped it while you were being a good boy.  If you can't get the trailer
till Monday go look at it now and make a deal.  Give him some $200 down and
get a receipt.  You will then have the leisure time for picking up the
trailer, arranging your schedule etc.

John