Re: IOOOFs

To: stritle@epix.net
Subject: Re: IOOOFs
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 13:18:37 -0700
Steve:

Did I mention that ownership of a T series automatically raises your status
to Commander of the Order and if the car is regularly driven in full
uniform a request for elevation to Knight Commander would be looked upon
favorably.  If the previous two situations exist and the member of the
Order is over 55 years of age he would automatically be considered for
Knight Commader 1st Degree with elevation to Grand Commander possible if at
least 6 LBC meets are attended in any calendar year for a period of not
less than 3 years - providing full uniform is worn on all occasions.
He/she would thus sign him/herself as GCOF.

Those wishing to enter the Order who have not yet attained their 50th
birthdays would be installed as  Members and would be entitled to the
acronym MOF.

John