OFf topic & newsgroup stuff

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: OFf topic & newsgroup stuff
From: "Gary A. Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 21:57:11 -0500
Not again!

For the record:

Download time:     varies      00:34 seconds today
Scan and flag "important" message headers:    00:15 (there were 2)
Highlight & dump chaff:    00:10

That's less than a minute, assuming that you sit with a dazed expression

watching the message "Received 23 of 64 messages" waiting anxiously for
"Received 24 of 64 messages"!

It does take time to read the "chaff" but, hey, you don't have to! It
beats
Reader's Digest all to pieces . . . .hmm I wonder if I could put a
monitor
in the . .. nah! probably not.

Lighten up!

BTW  --  concerning the OF thread --  how about
'S'enior 'P'rotectorate'O'rder of 'O'ld 'F'arts  or SPOOF for short

            or for the ladies:  Mg's Owned by Women Older than God . . .

 (sorry ladies, couldn't resist)

Gary
74 mgb
Michigan, USA