List survey posted - Homepage updated

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: List survey posted - Homepage updated
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:58:48 -0600 (CST)
Well, remember that little survey I did on the list a few months back?
I finally got around to posting it on my homepage
(http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwylie/mgb/)

But...I think I'll just post it to the list for those who are interested. =
 :)

So...*drumroll*...here it is:
--------------
Number of Respondants - 50

Do you own an MGB?
Yes - 46 =A0 =A0No - 4

Do you prefer Chrome Bumpered B's or Rubber Bumpered?
Chrome - 40 =A0 =A0Rubber - 4 =A0 =A0Both or No Preference - 6

Which color do you prefer?
British Racing Green - 21 Red - 9 hite - 5 Black - 3 Other - 12

Which grille assembly do you like the best?
'62-'69 - 21    '70-'72 - 4     '73-'74.5 - 8
No Preference or Rubber Bumper - 17

Which Model Year do you prefer?
1967 seemed to be the most popular year.
Most others chosen were chrome bumpered years.

How often do you drive your MGB?
The biggest answer here was all summer and rarely in the winter.
There were also a number who drove it daily.

How many hours per week do you put into maintenance?
Average 2 hours.

Survey makup:

Are you male or female?
Male - 49 =A0 =A0Female - 1
(one person stated he was heterosexual)

Are you single or married?
Single - 14 =A0 =A0Married - 36
(One of the singles stated he was available,
one of the married said he had a wife who liked MGs)

How many people reside in your household?
Average - 4
(4 dogs, 7 cats, and 1 puppy were also listed)

Conclusion (stereotype):

Most MG owners are hetero males who are married and have a family. =A0They
prefer chrome bumper MGs to rubber bumper MGs. =A0Their favorite color is
green. =A0They like cats. =A0:P

Well, there you have it...enjoy...  :)

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB