Oil Cooler Fitting

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oil Cooler Fitting
From: "John Stephens" <jrs97@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:10:43 PST
I bought an oil cooler to fit in my 1976 MGB and I am sure that it fits
in front of the radiator but I cannot find where. All I have in front of
the radiator is a battered piece of fiber board that doesn’t look as
though it should be there.
 I think that I am missing at least one metal part that would contain
encapsulated nuts for the oil cooler attachment. No one lives near me
with an MGB so I cannot go take a look so please help me identify what I
need.
Thanks in anticipation,  John Stephens, now official OF with flat cap.