Thanks to all MG people

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks to all MG people
From: Littlesuzn <Littlesuzn@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 06:00:22 EST
Fellow Listers:
I originally sent this letter to Rick Ingram but now feel that it should be
shared with everyone.

Rick:
Thanks for taking the time to give us an update on a fellow enthusiast, I know
I speak for many when I say that. I'm very happy that he seems to be doing
well.
You know, this hobby of ours is really something special. Most of us have
never met one another and yet we take the time to inform other members when
one of us is ill, we take the time to freely give each other advice and help,
offer suggestions etc. even though we live busy lives.
It's things like that, that make the ownership of these cars so enjoyable. In
my small opinion it far over shadows the drive on sunny sundays with the top
down that we all crave.
Once again a big thank you TO EVERYONE for making my hobby so much fun.
It would be impossible for me to add as much as I recieve but I certainly will
try to give back all that was given me.

Thanks for listening.

"Midget" Susan
(Susan Hedman)