Triumph Herald FS

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Herald FS
From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 07:02:30 -0600
Hey Listers:

I have a '63 Triumph Herald rolling chassis and some other misc Herald
sheetmetal bits for sale. No engine, trans or drivetrain bits other than
the complete rear end.  Factory hardtop, minus missing rear glass.  The
body is in suprisingly good condition, with no apparent rust! All or
part; e-mail me directly with your needs!  Car is located in Northern
CA, 3 hours from San Francisco.

Feel free to visit my *under construction* website for other LBCs FS and
other British parts!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components
Paradise, CA  USA                www:BritishPartsandCars.com