Re: Engine tuners in Portland, OR?

To: WCordle@aris.com
Subject: Re: Engine tuners in Portland, OR?
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:54:27 EST
On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:31:12 -0800 William Cordle <WCordle@aris.com>
writes:
>My father in law just gave us his BRG 78 MGB, and I have been scouring
>the
>internet for resources, and have stumbled across all of you.
>
>Unfortunately, our first couple of experiences with mechanics and our
>B have
>been far from pleasant.  Can any of you recommend a trustworthy and
>competent tuner in the Portland area?
>
>TIA
>Will
>78 MGB

Will - welcome to the brotherhood (ok- personhood fo Bonnie, Nina,  Nory,
Susan et al) - whilst i cant guide you as to the competency of the pros
over there, there is one person who will do the job properly given the
right impetus.....You!
what is the matter with the beast? - I'll bet you a fiver that somebody
on the list will have a fix for it by return of mail!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster