Vent window

Subject: Vent window
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 98 19:24:43 -0800
While we're on the subject of vent windows, are there any adjustments I
can make to improve the alignment of a vent window?  The PO fashioned the
bottom half of a hinge out of some sheet metal. When I replace it with
the proper piece, the window sticks out at the top.  And when I bend the
hinge to bring the top of the window in, it pushes the window backward so
it won't close properly.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.

Joseph
67 B Roadster