Apologys and the Rainbow Trout Coalition

To: charlie@mars.ark.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Apologys and the Rainbow Trout Coalition
From: Littlesuzn <Littlesuzn@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:10:09 EST
In a message dated 98-03-18 22:23:54 EST, charlie@mars.ark.com writes:

<< I apologise befor any of you complain but i though that was rather funny
 and in good humor if I wasted you 1 and 1/3 of a second by having this
 message I am very sorry and will beat my self senslis with a trout. To all
 those I ofeneded I am sorry But for those of you who enjoyed it Protect me
 from those who it ofended.
 yours truly;
 Adam Schellinck >>

Adam:
Apology accepted.
Don't ever do it again. You hear ?
By the way......
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU APOLOGISING FOR ANYWAY ? Is it your spelling of the word
senseless or offended ?  Perhaps the lack of capitalisation of the word "I" ?
Or is it the abuse of the trout. Careful or you'll have the Rainbow Trout
Coalition protesting outside your door.

Geez......... We are going from an MG list to a touchy-feely list. If that
happens next thing you know the Prez will want to be on this list
(now THAT'S something to offend somebody)

"Midget" Susan
(who remembers when it was offensive when someone didn't bathe for a week)